Snatch The Crown
26 Strips for up to 4 applications
You don't care what other people say about you, your style, and your way of living and loving. You live in the present and take what you want. After all, you only live once. And you do all this with royal blue glitter nails and a nonchalant Fuck You attitude. Eat! It! Up!
- 26 self-adhesive Nail Polish Strips in 8 different sizes.
- One pack lasts for up to 4 applications.
- Real nail polish. Easy removal with nail polish remover
- Can be used on natural nails (finger- and toenails), acrylic or gel nails and shellac.
✔️ Buy safely with our 100% Happiness Guarantee.
MANIKO® Nails explained in 2 minutes:
Good to know: All our products are vegan, without animal testing, 14-free.
This is how the 26 nail polish strips are arranged
The correct application
1. Apply: Apply the self-adhesive nail polish strip that best matches the size of your nail
2. File: File off excess using the glass nail file to adapt it to the shape of your nail
3. Seal: Seal the nail polish strips with top coat to provide up to 10 days of long-lasting color and shine
Butyl Acetates: Butyl Acetate This substance is a clear, colorless solvent with a slightly fruity smell. In cosmetics, butyl acetate has a masking effect on unpleasant inherent scents. As this substance is also found in apple juice, it is completely harmless.
Acrylates copolymer: This is a water-soluble plastic, serving as a binding agent that ensures the cohesion of the color pigments in our nail polish strips. Since this is a water-soluble plastic, we are trying to find a more environmentally friendly alternative as soon as possible.
Polyurethane-33: This ingredient is a harmless binder that holds color pigments together in decorative cosmetics as well as in our nail polish strips.See all ingredients
Polyethylene terephthalate: This ingredient is a film-forming agent that ensures that the keratin of your fingernails is protected and prevents them from tearing.
Trimellitic anhydride: This substance is a harmless softener that is often used in nail products. Thanks to this substance, our nail polish strips remain beautifully elastic and cuddly.
Adipic Acid: This harmless substance regulates and stabilizes the PH value of cosmetic products. It can also reduce or inhibit unpleasant odors of a product.
Butylene Glycol: This harmless ingredient has not only dissolving but also skin caring properties. Because Butylene Glycol preserves the moisture of your nails and cuticles and nourishes them during removal.