26 Strips for up to 4 applications
Classic wine evenings with your girls are the best! Even better if you hold your wine glass with a rich, deep brownish-red on your nails. Pass the wine, sis!
- 26 self-adhesive Nail Polish Strips in 8 different sizes.
- One pack lasts for up to 4 applications.
- Real nail polish. Easy removal with nail polish remover
- Can be used on natural nails (finger- and toenails), acrylic or gel nails and shellac.
MANIKO 45 Days
100% Happiness Guarantee
Good to know: All our products are vegan, without animal testing, 14-free.
This is how the 26 nail polish strips are arranged
The correct application
1. Apply: Apply the self-adhesive nail polish strip that best matches the size of your nail
2. File: File off excess using the glass nail file to adapt it to the shape of your nail
3. Seal: Seal the nail polish strips with top coat to provide up to 10 days of long-lasting color and shine
Butyl Acetates: Butyl Acetate This substance is a clear, colorless solvent with a slightly fruity smell. In cosmetics, butyl acetate has a masking effect on unpleasant inherent scents. As this substance is also found in apple juice, it is completely harmless.
Acrylates copolymer: This is a water-soluble plastic, serving as a binding agent that ensures the cohesion of the color pigments in our nail polish strips. Since this is a water-soluble plastic, we are trying to find a more environmentally friendly alternative as soon as possible.
Polyurethane-33: This ingredient is a harmless binder that holds color pigments together in decorative cosmetics as well as in our nail polish strips.See all ingredients
Polyethylene terephthalate: This ingredient is a film-forming agent that ensures that the keratin of your fingernails is protected and prevents them from tearing.
Trimellitic anhydride: This substance is a harmless softener that is often used in nail products. Thanks to this substance, our nail polish strips remain beautifully elastic and cuddly.
Adipic Acid: This harmless substance regulates and stabilizes the PH value of cosmetic products. It can also reduce or inhibit unpleasant odors of a product.
Butylene Glycol: This harmless ingredient has not only dissolving but also skin caring properties. Because Butylene Glycol preserves the moisture of your nails and cuticles and nourishes them during removal.